Here’s the collection of images on glass and color from studio on Friday.
The pictures display (clockwise from top left):
– The ‘kaleidolight’, a device used to bring colored light from a brighter area into a more interior space (http://gizmodo.com/302850/kaleidolight-gives-your-wall-ringworm)
– Stephen Knapp’s ‘light paintings’, produced by shining intense light on precisely cut reflective prisms (http://www.stephenknapp.com/)
– An addition to Le Congrès de Montréal, which features a colored glass lobby and hallways (http://www.congresmtl.com/en/index.aspx?lg=en) < check out the 3D plans on the left banner
– A view of an ice crystal through polarized glass
– A space in the Bloomberg Offices in Manhattan which features dichroic glass
Hope this gets you thinking about color!