I saw this in DC and thought some of you might find this interesting. None of the steel rods in this art piece touch. The rods are held in tension by the cables.
- Thin Concrete Roof
- Cool Video of the Edge of Space
- Maps – human factors – check it out
- book about what we have talked about in human factors
- Television series that is pretty cool and pretty dated
- road printer
- origami fun
- Union Tank Car Dome
- for future reference
- ENNEAD (formally known as Polshek Partnership)
- ANY Post
- BP diagrams
- Robert Freundlich on Sketching Structure
- Manhattan BeachMortgage on Manhattan Map
- mountain bike yoga on FLIP
- fat loss factor discount on FLIP
- https://www.rebelmouse.Com on FLIP
- house foundation on Manifold and P_Wall
- http://aboutaquaponics.webgarden.com/ on FLIP
- Sam on Diagram it!
- новинки информационных технологий on Vintage British High Tech
- insanity workout vs insane home fat loss on Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier, Louis Khan in Downloadable Form.
- flat screen tv on for future reference
- Frank Villafane on Vintage British High Tech
- Read This on Charles Gwathmey, of the “New York Five”, is Dead at 71
- Elinor on Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier, Louis Khan in Downloadable Form.
- Cities Tutorial on I’m not good at nifty titles. Talia, wanna make a pun?
Our Flickr Photos
Our YouTube Videos
can be found here